Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a book recommendation.

I have been reading a really awesome book lately. It is a really great love story, full of betrayal and despair that is overcome by a redeeming love. I can't get enough of this book. I keep reading it, often times re-reading the same couple pages over and over; inscribing it's beauty in my heart.

The book has been changing the way I see the world. It has affected me to my core. It has helped me to understand true love. It has taught me about the peace that comes with the freedom forgiveness brings. It has given me the courage to bravely step out on a path that could potentially bring hardship and danger, but ends in the most beautiful of places.

This book is quite amazing and I would encourage every person with a breath in their lungs and the blessing of literacy to find a copy and start reading. It is truly that good.

What book am I raving about?

This one:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment