Wednesday, July 11, 2012

my blog is not cool...

...and that's ok. I have thought multiple times about putting in the time and effort it takes to make my blog up to standards for the modern blogging world. But you know what? I am just too tired to care that much. I have so many other things throughout my day that I have to deal with, so many details and choices, that I just don't have the energy to care about switching fonts and colors through my posts and having a super-cute and personalized format. I like those things and I really, really want to care about those things, but I just can't.  If I do, then I am left with no energy to compose sentences. If that happens, what is the point of my blogging at all? My blog is not cool, but it is me, take it or leave it. (If that makes me uncool, I am ok with that, too; I have never really cared about being cool...)

2 comments:

  1. by being yourself you are the coolest anyone could possibly be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Agnes, your site makes you different than all the rest. your not a carbon copy.

    ReplyDelete