Thursday, October 22, 2015

An Exciting Announcement

Restoration is a current theme in my life. I cling to the promise in Psalm 23:3a like it is a lifeline: "He restores my soul..." Restoration is such a theme in my life that God answered my prayers to find a new church home with a church named "Restoration" which meets in an old church which was restored by the current pastor after sitting vacant for 40 years! Having said all this, you can imagine how excited I was when my friend Katie M. Reid announced she was doing a "Restoration Project" series.

I shared with her a post I had written about restoration back in April; a few days later, she contacted me and asked if I would be willing to guest post in her series. It took me no time to respond, "YES!"

Today, my first EVER guest post can be found at katiemreid.com, as part of the Restoration Project series. Join me over there, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment