Thursday, March 22, 2012

long time, no write

Wow. How long has it been since I have been on here to write? A couple weeks? More? I am not sure.
I have thought about it a couple times, but it never went beyond that. I haven't been spending nearly as much time on the computer as I had been in my "Facebooking" days; with each day that goes by, I find myself with less and less desire to sit in front of the empty glow of the computer screen. The time has been filled, instead, with being more active, spending more time with my husband and son, spending more time with God and, even sitting quietly with nothing but my thoughts to distract me from the silence.
I didn't realize how deeply the Internet had me sucked in; taking a break from Facebook was just the catalyst to reveal that truth.
I was living a pseudo-life through the Internet, forgetting life was speeding by me all the while.
I am not guaranteed tomorrow. I don't want to waste today on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment