Tuesday, January 3, 2012

all beginnings are new

The first sentence is always the hardest for me. Once I get that one out of the way, the rest doesn't seem so difficult.

Today, I start a new blog. It was just a few months ago that I had started a new blog, but the season for that has come to an end. There was a part of me that wanted to keep it going because I knew there were people who were following it, but I can't continue to do that for the wrong reasons. Instead, I am starting a new one.

I am still unsure exactly where this blog will take me. Maybe I'll get around to actually editing the design further than the template I used on the last one, maybe not. I have titled it "contemplations and notions" as I presume it will be a place for that. I don't know how frequently I will post or exactly what I will write about. I presume it will either be about things in my day to day life, my spiritual journey or just random thoughts or musings. I guess time will reveal all these things.

I lift my glass (of Dr. Pepper) to new beginnings. (Though, all beginnings are really new, aren't they?)

No comments:

Post a Comment